We will strive to help customers find the right product to suit their needs.
- Knowledgeable and ethical staff and agents are available to serve customers.
- Employees and intermediaries are properly trained on products and services offered.
- In striving to understanding customers’ needs, our sales staff and agents are committed to :
- Listen attentively to the customers.
- Acknowledge and properly understand the customers’ needs and preferences.
- Ask for requisite information and documents to advise the customers accordingly and in accordance with the Industry’s Code of Practice on the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
- Offer options of suitable products and services to meet the customers’ needs and wants.
- Any options provided to customers shall be explained and on an “opt-in-basis”, e.g. riders, sharing/using customer information for marketing and research purposes.
Note: Handling of customer information is governed by Bank Negara Malaysia’s Policy Document on Management of Customer Information and Permitted Disclosures and insurers / takaful operators shall operate accordingly.