Takaful Ikhlas Berhad offers undergraduate students the opportunity for Industrial Training Programme. Through this programme, the company provides them the opportunity to apply what they have learned and expand their knowledge whilst equipping them with the invaluable on-the-job experience.
This programme also extends an opportunity to experience the business of takaful / insurance industry, its challenges and expectations.
- Applicants must be Malaysian citizen.
- Applicants must be pursuing undergraduate courses in recognised higher learning institutions, either in Malaysia or abroad.
- Duration of industrial training varies between a minimum of ten (10) weeks and maximum of fifty two (52) weeks.
Interested students are required to submit the following documents:
- Application letter from the student
- Curriculum Vitae
- Latest transcript
- Undertaking letter from the University
All documents must be submitted either by:
Email to: email@example.com
Courier to the following address:
Head, Human Capital Management Department
Takaful Ikhlas Berhad
Level 8, Tower 11A,
Avenue 5, Bangsar South,
No. 8, Jalan Kerinchi,
59200 Kuala Lumpur
Terms and Conditions: -
- Application must reach us three (3) months prior to programme commencement
- Please consider your application to be unsuccessful if you do not receive any reply from us within two (2) months.
- Acceptance or decline of offer must be notified to us within two (2) working days upon receiving the offer.