At Takaful Ikhlas Berhad (Takaful IKHLAS), our customers are at the heart of all we do. Our objective is to be the preferred provider of Islamic financial protection services. We are guided by a set of principles to grow our business and achieve our mission. We believe in integrity which makes us remain ethical and professional in all of our dealings for the benefit of society at large. We are committed to deliver value-added products and quality services through competent staff, effective distribution networks and efficient use of technology that supports sound business management and innovation in a creative, dynamic and aggressive environment. Business acquisition is driven by a clear understanding of market needs and orderly growth.
Our Core Values (IQRA) transcend throughout the entire organisation. These principles will guide us to succeed in our business, and will serve us well ahead into the future from day-to-day business operation to product development and customer service.
Our Quality Policy is to create an Islamic Financial Institution that is dynamic and progressive by; involving all employees in improving all activities on a continuous basis to meet or exceed the expectations of customers.
The Company’s vision and mission have been carefully thought out. All these would become futile if we do not support and drive the achievement of the vision and mission with appropriate behavior i.e. the right culture. Together, we will achieve our purpose through the practice of Our Core Values (IQRA)
We consider Shariah governance as the most important and strategic priority. We employ a team of qualified professionals to ensure that the guidance and advice received from the Shariah Committee is implemented in letter and spirit. Proper structure and processes are in place to review the Shariah governance requirement periodically.
We believe in building lifelong relationships, from delivering the best customer experience possible, to caring for the community through our corporate social responsibility programmes.
That’s why we always strive to simplify things for you. So take the first step towards financial freedom with us today.
Easy to Reach
We are committed to provide efficient and effective services in handling enquiries and complaints. You can contact us through these channels:
Visit any of our Comprehensive Network nationwide
- Contact us:
General Line: 03 2723 9999 Call Centre 03 2723 9696 Fax: 03 2723 9998 Email: email@example.com
- Write to us:
- Customer Relationship Management
Takaful Ikhlas Berhad
Tower 11A, Avenue 5,
Bangsar South, No. 8, Jalan Kerinchi,
59200 Kuala Lumpur
Our Commitment to Enquiries and Complaints
We believe that you are entitled to efficient, honest and fair treatment in your dealings with us, especially if something goes wrong.
We want to know straight away if we can improve our service and welcome your feedback as we genuinely want to resolve any problem you may have. If we have not met your expectations, please let us know. If we have exceeded your expectations, we would be glad to hear them too.
Our complaints handling process is based on the following principles:-
- We recognize that we may have not met your expectations and will accept all complaints.
- We are responsible for resolving your complaint. If we need to pass it to someone else due to the nature or complexity of the enquiry/complaint, we will keep you informed.
- Collection of information
- We will confirm the details of your complaint and clarify if we are unsure.
- We will ensure that you and your complaint are treated fairly.
- We will follow-through on what we have committed to do.
- All complaints are resolved within the timeframe. It is based on the types of complaints you made which consist of normal type of complaints, complicated types of complaints or those that involve agents which requires further investigation.
For complaints which may take more time to resolve, we will keep you informed of our progress.
- We aim to achieve a mutually acceptable resolution on all complaints.